What is PayPal Pay in 3?
We don’t want anything holding you back from investing in your business or creating a home you love. That’s why we’ve teamed up with PayPal to give you a new way to pay.
Now you can buy the products you need and split the cost into three bite size payments.
With no set-up fees or charges, you can stay in total control of your finances and spread the cost of bulkier purchases, up to £2000.
PayPal Pay in 3 is a payment method where you can buy now and pay later. It splits the cost of your order over three instalments.
The first payment will be due at time of purchase and subsequent payments due every month on the same date.
Who can use PayPal Pay in 3?
- To pay with PayPal Pay in 3, you’ll need to be over the age of 18, and living in the UK . This excludes customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- You’ll need to spend £30 or more (up to £2000) to pay using PayPal Pay in 3.
- Your credit worthiness will be checked before your order is confirmed so your application to use PayPal Pay in 3 may be rejected.
PayPal Pay in 3 gives you extra flexibility when paying for your order as you’re able to spread the cost through instalments. If you choose to pay using PayPal Pay in 3, please remember to spend responsibly. Sometimes, delaying or splitting up payments might not always be the best option. We want you to shop with confidence, so we’ve provided all the info you need below.
How do I pay using PayPal Pay in 3?
- At the checkout, you’ll have the option to pay via PayPal “Pay Later”. You’ll then be directed to log into your PayPal account. Here you’ll see PayPal Pay in 3 as one of the available payment methods.
- After selecting it, you can apply for a PayPal Pay in 3 plan in a few simple steps. You’ll get an instant decision and then finish checking out. Your order total will be divided equally into 3 instalments. The first instalment due at the time of purchase.
- The remaining two instalments will need to be paid directly in your PayPal account on the same date for the following 2 months. If you paid for your order on the 31st, and the following month only has 30 days, your instalment will be due on the last day of the month.
- PayPal will send you a reminder by email or text message to let you know when your next payment is coming up. You can also see your payment schedule or make unscheduled payments at any time by logging into your PayPal account.
How does PayPal Pay in 3 work?
- There are no fees to use PayPal Pay in 3. You can see details of how much you owe at any time, by logging into your PayPal account.
- You’ll be sent a reminder by email or text message from PayPal to let you know when your next payment is coming up. You can also see your payment schedule or make unscheduled payments at any time by logging into your PayPal account. If you want to pay the entire balance off at once, you can also do this.
Please note, your credit score could be affected if payment isn’t made.
Just one more thing….
PayPal Pay in 3 is an independent payment provider and Ligneus has no influence over whether your payment with PayPal Pay in 3 is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayPal Pay in 3 Customer Service.