Venues & Events
From footbal & rugby stadium to racecourses and music halls to outdoor festivals we cater for all.
How we can help
From a Glastonbury size festival, premiership football match or Cheltenham races to a farmers market, art exhibition or intimate jazz night we can support all.
Our experience in the industry gives us the understanding to develop solutions for the whole spectrum. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations.
Whether alcoholic or non alcoholic, from quenching thirst on a hot day at a music festival to letting loose and cheering on your horse serving drinks is a must for all occasions.
All venues and events need to serve food, not only to meet their guests expectations but also as it is fundamentally a vital revenue stream.
Since 2021 and the start of the pandemic life has changed beyond all recognition. As we work hard to find the new normal we all need to take greater precautions both for ourselves and those around us.
In partnership with the makers of Nilaqua we designed and manufactured a range of foot operated dispensers to help Venues and Events reopen after lockdown and then stay open with the additional precuations in place.
Why work with us
Catering for Venues & Events
Aside from our great designs there are many reasons you will want to work with us:
- Made in the UK – Not only does this offer a naturally lower carbon footprint but it also means we fully support our local economy. We ensure all working conditions are exemplary and of course we ensure the quality of our workmanship is second to none.
- Lower MOQs – As we are the manufacturer we have complete control over our processes and consequently work very closely with clients offering maximum flexibility. This means unlike other non manufacturing outlets we do not necessarily have strict minimum order quantities – ideal for smaller art events and festivals.
- Bespoke Design & Branding – With our in house design team and state of the art facilities we can quickly and easily turnaround bespoke designs and branded products.
- Ethical Credentials – Our environmental policy and ethics are held to the very highest standards. Everything we do is set by our ethics.
- Best Value on the Market – You may find similar cheaper products around but you wont find as great a value as ours. The quality of our design and build ensures the greatest economic value to you. Longevity in both robustness and practicality means you wont need to look anywhere else.
- 100% Independent – We are an independent company not having to answer to the call of multiple shareholders or parent companies. We are also stand alone and not beholden to group rules or additional costs & membership fees. This means we are 100% focused on both maintaining our design & manufacture quality and minimising costs to you.
SOME USEFUL STARTING CATEGORIES…
A FEW MORE IDEAS….
Below are just a few ideas to spark imagination
Check out our Product Guides
Who Else We Work With
How to Contact Us
Let's Start Something new
You are able to purchase right away - simply go ahead and set up an account or check out as a guest. If you would like to discuss your requirements further call us on:
or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you at the earliest opportunity.